Hey hello, today I am going to tell you the methods used in hacking facebook accounts this days and i will be showing you how to stay secured.
Yes I surely will be teaching you how to get your Facebook account secured from hackers but for this post we will be looking at how your Facebook account may get compromised and definitely hacked. Before I do that I will like to answer the question why would anybody want to hack your Facebook contact? Yeah there is and there are lots of so many reasons, but I will not try to go into that here so as to not deviate from this post. You can learn that hear.
So let's get straight to the point, how is Facebook accounts being hacked.
Disclaimer: I have omitted some information from here because of bad guys out there, but please this is a privileged information and you don't want to go about abusing it.
And you have to promise me you won't be using few things am going to show you here against humanity.
1. Hackers get access to your telephone number or email address: Now the first thing for any hacking to be done is to get this one right. This is done so as to know definitely whose account to hack.
They just enter either your telephone number or email address and input it into the login screen on Facebook and then instead of the usual way of going straight to loging in they just click on forgot password and that's the first step.
In case you really don't know how to set a strong password that isn't as easy to read as ABC, you can read my guide to do that in another post here
2. Hackers then proceed to gain access to your phone through a spy app. Yes, you read it well and there are some few apps now both on Android and IOS that may enable any one to spy on your phone it doesn't really matter how much you have protected your phone. Any one with a smartphone and a spy app can do that.
A spy app is usually needed to gain access to one thing on your phone, in this case, it is your message inbox. Before I forget let me put it straight that facebook notify you of any activity about your account through your email. But when sending you a password related issue Facebook always make sure they send you a code through your telephone line or probably the both. And just like that your account will be hacked as soon as that code is used.
Conclusion: There is really no better way of protecting your Facebook account but you can help improve the security from time to time using the methods I will be showing you in my next post.
So if you care to understand some security measures to observe you can learn more here
That's all for that.
If I find more information I will update as soon as possible. And should you know of more ways of these happening feel free and do not hesitate to send me a mail so I can add it here or you can drop it in the comment section below. And thanks for reading my post.
If you have any questions, meet me in the comment section below
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop your comments, questions or suggestions. Or you can shoot me an email.